Seriously?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratchilla

Be very, very afraid
I can't get over it. I joined today and for the better part of it have been surfing all portions of this site. I've probably perused over 40+ threads.

I finally have come to the conclusion that I am absolutely appalled...

at myself! How have I owned two chins for 4 months and am only now getting here? There is such a wealth of knowledge and helpful/supportive individuals here and on top of that, have you seen the classified section? Of course you have! But I've been stuck in that dang accessories subsection forever now.

:cry3: bye bye, money.

:welcomewagon: To CnH! Everyone here loves each others chins (almost) as much as their own. :) Lots of expertise and information to benefit from on here, and I think you can get opinions and experience stories for almost any situation as well. Glad you found the forum!

PS Pictures are always appreciated of the fuzzbutts! ;)

Yeah, it can get pretty pricey when you see all the stuffs people have for sale. Best advice is pace yourself. They'll still be selling later on and you won't need to worry about your chins living in a palace and you eating mac and cheese.

Glad you found, and like, our site. :)

Welcome to C&H I completely changed all of my chin care practices due to this forum. Glad you found us!

Yeah, it can get pretty pricey when you see all the stuffs people have for sale. Best advice is pace yourself. They'll still be selling later on and you won't need to worry about your chins living in a palace and you eating mac and cheese.

Glad you found, and like, our site. :)

I am lucky I like mac and cheese!

Welcome!! :wave3:

thankfully i found this place before i got my Rhino, so i was able to read up on on all the knowledge this forum is chock full of.

and yes, it can get expensive! you see something and go 'oh, my chin would love that!', and then in the next thread you see something else, and something else, and...... lol. to boot, there's the members' stores up in the advertising banner on here, and you go just to 'take a look'. yeah...... we know how well that works, hahaha!

Welcome. To a land where we sleep, eat, & breathe our chinnies! Careful this site can be addicting & hazardous to your wallet. ;)

I know, right? I'm trying to behave but I just helped Brittany finish off her thread, lol. I figure I don't honestly have a lot of the stuff right now that I guess I need or is recommended so I'm trying to make up for some of that. Also making my own boards is still wicked expensive. Stupid wood.

I guess I can rejoice in the fact that I get to share my excitement over the silliest things with others who completely understand. Thanks guys. :hug2:

:wave: Hello & welcome to the forum.

Oh yes, wave bye bye to that money - from now on you'll be chin slave number 1 & you'll be under the small, furry paw. ;)

haha. Welcome to the forum!!! I am very familiar with spending all of your $$$ on the chinnies. But this what I tell my boyfriend, "Hey, it could be a lot worse! I could be spending my money on something like drugs!!" LOL..

Ha! Yeah, that's the way to do it. Take one of the worst negatives out there so it makes the lower negative into more of a positive. Love it!

Back