Seriously...I'm losing my freaking mind...Rat injury #2

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammie

These rats fight so GD much I'm losing it. The one who picks the fights got her karmic butt whooping. I noticed just now that her eye looks all foggy, almost like severely progressed cataracts. Anyone know anything about eye injuries? Is there anything that can be done? I haven't really played much with her the last couple of days, so I don't know when it happened. She's the bane of my existence right now but that doesn't mean I love her any less. Her daddy comes home in two days. Why couldn't they hold off for TWO DAYS!? I know a vet visit is probably in order, but I'm out of the money her daddy provided me with and honestly, he probably wouldn't take her if it was up to him. I tried to take a picture but none of the settings on my camera could produce one that turned out. It's a red foggy color when it's supposed to be all black. Anyone experienced something like this? She also squeaks if I pet her face and touch that eye area, so it's obviously injury related. Don't know what to do and Daddy's overseas so I can't call him.

Latest posts

Back