Secret Santa this year?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tillygizmo

My kids have 4 feety's
Hi all, I cant find a thread for secret santa for this year. Did I miss it? Am I too late? I have been MIA and cant find it in a search.

I was wondering back in September when Stacey would usually write the first thread explaining everything. I know everyone is busy so I didn't really ask about it. I did loved doing it though!

Stacie has been so busy with school and work that she didn't have time, and running SS can be very time consuming. Perhaps we'll have it again next year. It is always a lot of fun.

Sandi is checking in to doing SS this year. Stack just didn't have time. We are getting close though, so this will be SS 3.1 (made that up) the expedited edition. If Sandi thinks she has time to do it, she will be posting today. All participants will need to have their names in by next Friday and then will need to have their gifts mailed out swiftly. If you guys think you can do that, then it is doable.

Yes! I would be game :D

Oh and Sandi- If you need any help, let me know!!!

Latest posts

Back