Sammy's New Donut

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

javachin

Sammy just got a Danish Donut, made by Annie. Here are some photos of him trying to figure out what it is.

Attachments

• IMG_3562.jpg
    IMG_3562.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3563.jpg
    IMG_3563.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3565.jpg
    IMG_3565.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3567.jpg
    IMG_3567.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3569.jpg
    IMG_3569.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 56
uuummmmm....... i don't think that middle photo is rated G for chinnies......... :rofl:

looks like Sammy is loving his donut, what an adorable last shot!

That was the funniest thing ever. He immediately picked it up and did that! I'm afraid to give him the chin shaped buddy Annie made too... A couple times he grabbed the "donut hole" (LOL) he either would wrap himself around it entirely and either roll forwards or backwards, still attached. He's insane!

That was the funniest thing ever. He immediately picked it up and did that! I'm afraid to give him the chin shaped buddy Annie made too... A couple times he grabbed the "donut hole" (LOL) he either would wrap himself around it entirely and either roll forwards or backwards, still attached. He's insane!

I got some stuffed chins from Annie too, and just can't bring myself to offer them to the chinchillas in fear of them being "blessed"......

I missed that one! I want to see a picture of Rhino "boarding" or whatever that newest fad is that I have seen on facebook! lol

Planking you mean? Its rediculous. Which stuffed dog was that? Was it the humongous one?

I got some stuffed chins from Annie too, and just can't bring myself to offer them to the chinchillas in fear of them being "blessed"......

I know! I got another one which I'll give to the baby. I don't think she'll do that...but I guess I'll never know.

Last edited:
I missed that one! I want to see a picture of Rhino "boarding" or whatever that newest fad is that I have seen on facebook! lol

hahahahaha!!!!!! i don't think Rhino has the patience for planking, and even if he did i'd be very worried somebody would scoop him up and run off!

here's what i call Rhino's 'Ron Jeremy' shot :rofl:

Image0175.jpg

post hijack complete. please resume with stories and photos of the poor abused danish.......... lol!

Planking you mean? Its rediculous. Which stuffed dog was that? Was it the humongous one?

I know! I got another one which I'll give to the baby. I don't think she'll do that...but I guess I'll never know.

Yeah I mean planking but then realized what I had put down but was heading to the store and to lazy to edit! I still think it would be hilarious! lol

LOL! Too funny. I got a stuffed chin from Annie O for Zidane since he seemed a bit lonely by himself. He hasn't done anything like Sammy and Rhino with it though. He prefers using it as a step stool for easier access to his chew toys, a chair, or as a lumpy bed which he sprawls out and falls asleep. Sometimes he gets annoyed when it gets in his way and kicks it off the shelf it's usually on.

I imagine one day he may discover other uses for his buddy, hopefully I won't be drinking something when I catch him and nearly choke from laughing :rofl:

Latest posts

Back