Sad News I Need Your Prayers

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acbieri

Smile God Loves YOU :-D
My father is 70 years old and has been on dialysis for 4 years now. He got really sick over the weekend and I got a call from my mom while he was suppose to be having his treatment they sent him to the ER and he's got a high fever and a breathing tube in him. He isn't doing well at all i'm very scared and worried. I'm only 25 and I don't want to loose my father yet. I know he'd be better off and not have to go through pain and suffering anymore but I'm not ready for that to happen *sigh* I just really need your prayers through all this. Thanks so much for reading and for your prayers. :cry3:

:angel4: I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

I'll keep your dad and family in my prayers. Hang in there.

I wish and pray your father gets better very soon! I will keep praying for him! Everything will be ok!
You just have your faith!

Oh my!! I'm praying for you, your family and your dad! My grandpa was in a similar situation not too long ago. So I can really relate... Hugs!!

I'll kep you and your dad in my tought. I'm almost 25 and I can't imagine the pain I'll feel if my dad was in a similar situation.

Having been there and done that a few years ago, I completely understand how you feel. It is terribly scary, but sometimes all you can do is wait and hope.

I will keep your family in my prayers.

I wish the best for you and your family, and that your dad has the strength to get through this. I don't think there will ever be a time that you are ready to let go...Keep your chin up and think positively and let your dad know how much he is loved. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

thanks everyone for you kind thoughts and prayers he is doing ok had to have emergency surgery this morning I just got home they are keeping him one more night he doesnt have a breathing tube anymore, but they are keeping him on oxygen. Hopefully he'll get to come home in the next day or 2. He is getting better I can tell cuz he's ready to go home lol :)

thanks everyone for you kind thoughts and prayers he is doing ok had to have emergency surgery this morning I just got home they are keeping him one more night he doesnt have a breathing tube anymore, but they are keeping him on oxygen. Hopefully he'll get to come home in the next day or 2. He is getting better I can tell cuz he's ready to go home lol :)

Wonderful news! :thumbsup: I'll continue to keep your Dad in my thoughts and prayer, but this time for a speedy recovery!

My dad came home Monday afternoon, he's doing alot better but he's still coughing alot he pretty much got pneomonia after all the tests on his heart and all they are really worried about his heart being so weak so we have to keep him from doing all his outside work etc that he loves to do. He raises ginny's himself and he's not able to look after them like he wants but me and my hubby have been keeping them fed everyday for him. My dad is on up in age and i'm so scared somethings going to happen to him anyday now but he wouldn't suffer anymore if something did happen. But please continue to pray for him maybe he'll get well enough to do some outside work again that's what he is going to miss the most!

I am so glad to hear he is home, being out of the hospital has got to be just great. I hope he continues to get better and feels up to going out soon. Prayers and hugs!

Latest posts

Back