Rough fur

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really can't see anything because of the lighting and how fuzzy the picture is. If it's just sticky or clumpy spots, use some unscented baby wipes to try and clean it up a bit.

Is your other chin a female? I'm just asking because Valley View is not known to be reputable, so I wouldn't want you breeding your female under the wrong impression from them. ;)

Why is Valley View chins not reputable?

ohh, I see, but aren't other big ranchers a chin mill as well if they have like a thousand chinchillas? would that not make them not reputable too?

I've met them though. Lurlie she's really nice. she asked me if I found any that I liked and I showed her. She kissed it. She's not one of those breeders who just send their chins out. She's one of the nicest people out there :). But that's my opinion.

Lurlie is a very nice person. For getting a pet, they are not a bad choice. For breeding stock I would never use something from their lines. They have been known to forge pedigrees, buy chins off CL and sell them as "rare" colors from their breeding, and other things. I have a few first hand stories of my own and quite a few stories from friends. But, if you are looking for a pet to love the lines don't matter so much as the chin being healthy and you loving them.

Latest posts

Back