Rosco not doing well

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olallie

< i poopz in herez
Hey guys its been a while since I was able too get on this forum. Wanted too give an update on rosco, he started drooling on monday. :( I'm getting an appt for him tomorrow. What can I do to make him feel better until then?

Believe me I want to. But I have work and then a final exam. I'm going to see if my sister can get him some meta cam from her work today. I wish this wasn't happening but I knew one day it was going to get worse.

Aw, I'm sorry about Rosco. I don't know what you can do to make him feel better right now but I'll be thinking of you guys in your appointment tomorrow.

Did Rosco get dental x-rays that were to be done in 2010, he had elongation and splaying of the teeth then with teeth symptoms, he needs new x-rays now.

Sorry about Rosco. The only advice I can give is to see a vet and get metacam. Good luck.

yea getting him new xrays definately. thanks for the thoughts. Im glad hes been able to live comfortably for the last couple years. I just know putting him on metacam is the beginning of the end. Its hard to think about.

So the vet took xrays. Said there is slight elongation of the teeth into the jaw. lower left teeth are a little longer than normal. Also a black spot in his back molar that could be an infection. They are putting him under anastesia to take a look. He is six years old I hope he comes out of it okay. And the doctor can treat him. What do I do if they recommend I put him to sleep be cause there is nothing they can do?
Should I let them pull his tooth if it is infected?

Rosco is home! He had some bad spurs on his teeth. Dr cut them off no infection. No drooling yet, and eating cc pretty well. He's on baytril and meta cam for 5 days.

Latest posts

Back