Ronda's wood- scrubbed & baked?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millie'sMum

Nutz over Chins
Hi Everyone! I am looking to purchase wood from Ronda but she is on the other side of the country so there is a time difference.

So does she scrub and bake all the wood before she sells it, or is this on the customer (me!)?????

I have asked but I think she didn't "see" that question, bc I had asked some other questions in the same email. I want to order from her, but would like to be prepared to clean the wood myself and not give Millie "raw" wood. Thanks in advance !

Ronda scrubs and bakes all of her wood. You won't be disappointed!

Ronda washes and bakes the wood.

She is also a master of packing boxes. Can't believe what she fits into them sometimes.

That is what you're paying for, that its already prepped! I think sometimes people sell unprepared wood but it is always labeled as such. Ronda's wood is awesome; looks pretty and smells delicious!

WOW LOL...I did order from her awhile ago and I also was in awe when I opened the box!!!! It was wonderful and pretty and my Millie LOVES it! I just couldn't remember, bc when I did order from her I think maybe she had offered un-prepped wood and maybe that's what I was thinking...BUT thank you EVERYONE for all the replies...as soon as I saw the first response I put in my order AND probably at the same time Ronda replied to my email and said she only sells prepared wood :) Cannot wait to get this box and see how Millie can't decide what to destroy first!!!!

I just got some wood from her as well the other day! Looks like everyone's chins will be chewing good tonight.

EDIT: just realized this thread is a few weeks old. I'm sure people are either still using the wood or about to reorder!!

Back