RIP Squirt =(

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlee92

Critterlover
Rip little buddy...You were only two days old =(

:cry3:
:cry4:
0604091118.jpg
[/IMG]

His brother is really going down hill too. The mother is neglecting him now and only feeding the other brother that is still alive. He seems like he has whatever killed Squirt. I'm really worried. We have all the stuff to hand feed because we tried with Squirt.

I am so very sorry for your loss. It's so heartbreaking, rest in peace sweet baby Squirt. I hope other kits survive.:hug2:

I'm so sorry about your baby Squirt, I hope his brother survives, rest in peace baby.

I am very sorry for your loss and hope the other kits thrive. Hugs.

Well his brother spot died last night about two..I tried everything I could to keep him alive but I guess it wasn't good enough. He was a fighter though.

I'm so sorry to hear about your little one.You did everything you could. He is now with his brother Squirt. Rest in peace sweet babies. Hugs.

The last baby has went down hill very very fast. He seems to be acting just like his brothers did.

I'm so sorry for all your losses! Is momma doing okay though? :(

It is absolutely heartbreaking,I can only imagine how much your heart hurts. I am so very sorry you lost your little ones,my thoughts are with you. :hug2:

Back