RIP Neko...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlee92

Critterlover
Neko died sometime between last night and this morning.
He was just fixed so he could be back with Nala.
You will be missed little buddy. =(

0331092042.jpg

0331091554.jpg

0530090844.jpg

Neko and Nala when they were still living in the same cage. =[

I am so sorry you have suffered so much loss. It is so hard to say goodbye to such a loved little companion.

Do you have any idea why he passed? Maybe complications from recent surgery?

I am so very sorry for your losses, I hope you find peace. They are happy now.

Well I called the vet and they were rude as ever. They said it was nothing they did, there was nothing they could do and if I wanted to know what happened I would have to spend a few hundred dollars for them to tell me what I am pretty sure happened. They told me if he would have had any problems he would have died the day of the surgery or the next day. They really pissed me off when I talked to them this afternoon.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :flowers5:

How unfortunate that your vet is not more compassionate and helpful. I hope that you can find another one for little Nala...

Well I called the vet and they were rude as ever. They said it was nothing they did, there was nothing they could do and if I wanted to know what happened I would have to spend a few hundred dollars for them to tell me what I am pretty sure happened. They told me if he would have had any problems he would have died the day of the surgery or the next day. They really pissed me off when I talked to them this afternoon.

Looks like it is time to find another vet! They are certainly not compassionate in your time of loss, and hopefully they weren't negligable as well. Again, I'm so sorry.

See they have never been like that before. I've been taking my dogs to them for a little over a year and they have been nothing but good everytime we had a problem with my dogs. Thats what I don't understand. My 13 year old poodle was having awful suziere like out bursts and one vet told us she was ok and we just needed to take her home and basically if she died, she died. When we took her to Albins they said she had an awful ear infection and it was throwing her all out of wack. So I don't get why they are being so horriable with my chin.

Back