Rio's new nap spot

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzshabammAndRio

The other day I was so worried, I thought Rio had escaped from his cage. I finally found him after five minutes of panic napping on top his hammock. He didn't seem to ever use it, I bought it for him months ago and I've only seen him use it once or twice. Even though he isn't using it the way I'd expect I am so glad he found a way to make it perfect for himself. So, here is a picture of his overwhelming cuteness!!

Attachments

• FluffyRioCuddles.jpg
    FluffyRioCuddles.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 54
He loves it up there, plus he can look out the window from that spot--which he LOVES to do. For some reason he gets really excited to look outside when it rains. I never take him outside because I think its way too dangerous if he gets loose though.

My mom got him a bunch of new toys, sleep houses, and perches for Easter (I told her I was too old for an Easter basket and she decided to spoil Rio lol!!) I just have no idea where to put them, there isnt much room left to add stuff to the cage.

And Thank-you :)

Haha they love to squish themselves into places like that. I have a hamock too and I think she almost never uses it but whenever I find her in it I am totally shocked, its like the last place I look.

awww he is soooo cute!!!! I have a basket made of hay for my chin and he likes to sleep behind it.

Back