Rhino is finally here!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinnyMom

slave to Rhino and Guss
oh yay! after a delay in getting my lil foster guy, i was finally able to pick him up on Thursday morning.

i set his cage up (Super Pet, but looking for a better one on kijiji), gave him hay, water, pellets, a few new wood sticks along with what he came with, and a litter pan (a low/wide metal mixing bowl, works great!), and left him be for the rest of the day, except for checking in on him every few hours just to make sure his water bottle wasn't leaking and that the level was going down due to drinking and that he still had enough hay. the boy sure knows how to give a stink eye, lol.

found out that putting hanger bolts into pine shelves by hand hurts like a son of a...... lol. but got them all done and put a couple shelves in yesterday just so he'd have somewhere to sit/sleep other than the wire shelves or the bare metal pan on the bottom. he's personalized them all with teeth marks already, and is currently ignoring all my hard work and snoozing on the bottom of his cage. silly Rhino!

photos will come in a couple days once he's more comfortable with me being around his cage.

:))

Glad he's finally with you! Can't wait to see him!

Back