Rhino got his drivers license!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinnyMom

slave to Rhino and Guss
vroom vroom!

IM000301.jpg

Oh jeez. Now he's going to start hanging out with shady friends, wear eye liner and sneak out at night. Ha!

caiti Oh jeez. Now he's going to start hanging out with shady friends, wear eye liner and sneak out at night. Ha!

Guys who like cars like that are more likely to be found at car shows or under the hood of the car. I'd check for black under his nails rather than around his eyes. I agree with you on the friends, though. Watch them closely!

He looks good in that car. Very nice!

My son and many of his friends have started driving this month also. If we had a convertable I'm sure they would drive that way too, stretching from the trunk, hands on the windshield. Say, I think Rhino is doing his version of planking, lol

That's our infamous Rhino! Great picture!

omg, i can never let Rhino read that he's infamous! lol. he'll have even more of a 'i'm spoiled and loved and i know it and you are all my slaves' complex, :rofl:

another shot from earlier last night, during my attempt at a quasi photo shoot (real photo shoots don't have wrinkle lines in the backdrop......lol!)

IM000299.jpg

Latest posts

Back