returning to C & H

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisbradley6

just a little chin-crazy!
Hello :)

My name is Chris and I am the proud owner of one chinnie, a standard female approx 7 years old named Zoey.

I had 1 hedgie in the past (Dempster), and recently had 2 chinnies pass away last month (Molly & Maddie). I also currently have 3 cats (Mozzi, Mixie, and Cricket) and a guinea pig (Piggy).

I used to belong to this forum a few years ago (didn't it use to have a different name? chins & quills?) under a different username, but couldn't seem to get that name started again. Hence a new username. still me though :)

In order to give purpose to the recent (and sudden) passing of my Molly & Maddie, I've decided to find a chin/pair who really needed a home. The kind of chinnie who is looked over and forgotten about. A senior or special needs chin. I've searched the internet for the past month, and finally found the perfect pair for me! I found a pair of brothers, one of which has a balance issue and is "wobbley". I know I will need to create a special environment to fit his needs, and I cant wait to get started and show these guys all the love I can!

I look forward to all the advice and help i get from people on this forum :)

Welcome to CnH. Great choice on the special needs chin. Congrats.

pics!

here are some pictures! (I hope i am doing this right. please someone tell me if they aren't viewable!)

Zoey is my current Standard.

Molly & Maddie are my 2 that passed away. They may not be here anymore, but there are always considered a part of my fur-family!

the last pic is the boys I'm adopting on saturday. ideas for pairs of boys names are appreciated!

(pics of my cats will go in the board for other animals!)

Attachments

• Zoey.jpg
    Zoey.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Molly.jpg
    Molly.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Maddie.jpg
    Maddie.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 11
  • my boys.jpg
    my boys.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 13
I get my new furbabies today! SO EXCITED!

AND... my boyfriend even said I could get the tripod that the breeder has as well... so thats THREE new chinnies...ack! i cannot control my excitement :)

Back