Rest In Peace Near

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viciousalice

Every night before bed I check on all of the kids, I was very upset to find that our blue boy Near had passed on under some bedding. We are so upset, he was such a little sweet heart, he will be greatly missed.

Here is a baby pic of him. He actually came from a Reptile store as a feeder. He was a lover from day 1.
DSC_0079.JPG

These are a little more recent. Playing on a kitty tree.
DSC_0511.JPG

DSC_0504.JPG

I am so sorry for your loss. I recently acquired a family of rats and I cannot believe how social they are!
RIP little guy.....

Thanks for your kind words everyone, I hate that rats have such short lifespans. It makes having them so heart breaking. We have decided that we won't be replacing until we only have 1 left of each gender... we still have quite some time left with everyone, but I don't think I can survive much more, lol.

What a handsome man... I'm so sorry that he's gone. Rats are the sweetest things, honestly I prefer them over chinchillas, but I can't take the all-too-frequent heartbreak of their passing.

I sympathize with you fully.

Back