Repo! The Genetic Opera

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zie

Not many people know of this movie, and that's just downright sad.

It's a very gorey rock opera musical. Made by the director of the Saw movies.

The movie was made on very limited budget, and they have been promoting this movie on their own. As in, the people who made. Actor's, Director, Write, the works. For such a small budget, it is brilliantly made.

Althrough I love picking up on those little things that gives away it's cheapness. I think that makes the movie all the more enjoyable though.

Has anyone else seen it? I simply LOVE this movie. Sara Brightman is beautiful in it.

I didn't realize the play had been made into a movie. (At least I think this is the one my Taller Half was talking about that was a stage show first.) I'll have to do some hunting, but if it's still in movie theaters, I'm sure we'll be seeing it soon. :)

It was only released to 7 movie theaters. ...I don't know if that's nationwide, or worldwide...no idea...

But yeah. It was a play first. I'm pretty sure it's a lot different than the play though. I think.

It would probably be easier to try and rent it or find it online. That's how I watched it. Found it online.

Oh, I love this movie! I never got to see it in theaters, but I got the DVD. I was watching it in the living room and my dad kept walking in and asking me, "What the heck are you watching?" Between the singing and cursing and screaming, he was very perplexed.

(Just noticed this was a really old thread, lol)

I have to bump an old thread because I LOVE this movie. A friend borrowed it to me, and I fell in love. The sound track is all kinds of amazing too.

Latest posts

Back