Refusing to Babysitting unaltered Male and Female Chin

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided not to watch these chinchillas. Partially because I have some other things going on in my life but my gut reaction was that it was a bad idea. I think that everyone here confirmed that it wasn't really a good idea.

Thanks everyone for you input. I started to feel like I was overreacting to the situation because she was so nonchalant about it. So the feedback helped.

If I recall correctly, you're in my area, right? Smoketown Vet is pretty experienced with small animals, but their cost for neutering a chinchilla runs around $300.

Yes... I thought about them too after I pondered this situation for the entire evening. I don't go to them so sometimes I forget that they have a decent exotic practice.

I decided not to watch these chinchillas. Partially because I have some other things going on in my life but my gut reaction was that it was a bad idea. I think that everyone here confirmed that it wasn't really a good idea.

Thanks everyone for you input. I started to feel like I was overreacting to the situation because she was so nonchalant about it. So the feedback helped.

Always listen to your instincts :) Let's hope that she gets something of a wake up call soon for the sake of her chinnies.

Latest posts

Back