Recommendations for under eye creams?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinder and Me

~Scuba Chick~
Does anyone have recommendations for under eye creams? I want to reduce/get rid of the darkness and puffiness that I sometimes have. And then of course prevent fine lines and wrinkles. I've tried a few, and some are great for on the spot treatment (out on the town/date/etc.) but they are not treatments or preventatives. I just ordered some organic 100% Jojoba oil since I was told that is really good for your skin (and its rather cheap esp. on amazon.com). And I also just picked up Oil of Olay Definity Illumination Eye Treatment but will be returning since it has horrible reviews from multiple sites... hmmm

Any opinions, advise, stories? Thanks in advance!

Water seems to help with the darkness, and tea bags help with the puffiness. Garnier also has that little roller thing that helps with the puffiness too... I use it and notice a fairly decent result in the mornings.

I once watched a top model on tv (can't remember her name ) and she said she uses hemorroid cream to reduce puffiness. I bought some and it works! Not so much for dark circles so I use an undereye concealer.

I once watched a top model on tv (can't remember her name ) and she said she uses hemorroid cream to reduce puffiness. I bought some and it works! Not so much for dark circles so I use an undereye concealer.
This is true, and for very special occasions its ok. But there are some pretty nasty long term effects like scarring and thinning out that tender tissue. I know my cousin used it for her wedding day, but she said that other than that, she never used before (or again).

I use clinique under eye cream. Have also used origins. Its a bit pricey but it lasts a pretty long time.
I have heard the clinique one is good too. What is the name for the origins one? I think I've seen it at Sephora...

My mom really likes Estee Lauder's products.
Would you mind asking your mom some time which product from Estee Lauder she uses? Or is there only one eye cream product?

Thanks again for all the opinions everyone!! :)

This is true, and for very special occasions its ok. But there are some pretty nasty long term effects like scarring and thinning out that tender tissue. I know my cousin used it for her wedding day, but she said that other than that, she never used before (or again).

I don't use it everyday...only when I am puffy. Where did you hear about long term side effects?

I don't use it everyday...only when I am puffy. Where did you hear about long term side effects?

My cousin and sister told me, and then I double checked it with a few of the cosmetic counters in the mall. I don't have any hard evidence about the side effects, but I figured why risk it when there are so many other products that work well for the puffiness. The brand ROC has an excellent darkness and puffiness serum, but I want something that is a preventative. One of those creams you put on before bed, and after you wash your face in the morning. For special occasion/events/outtings I use ROC for under the makeup. I've used something from Mary Kay and it was alright, and I've used a product from Clean n' Clear and it did nothing. ROC is a great product, but I don't think they make a cream that I'm looking for.

Well if you find a product that really works, can you let me know? lol. I've tried a lot over the years. I know I need more sleep but sometimes that is hard to accomplish.

Oh my goodness, i have been thinking about posting this same thread a bunch of times. hahaha I have terrible circles under my eyes because i frankly just dont sleep enough no matter HOW hard i try.

The only thing people tell me is cucumber & as it is relaxing & makes my eyes feel great, it doesnt seem to honestly help with the circles. =[

Oh my goodness, i have been thinking about posting this same thread a bunch of times. hahaha I have terrible circles under my eyes because i frankly just dont sleep enough no matter HOW hard i try.

The only thing people tell me is cucumber & as it is relaxing & makes my eyes feel great, it doesnt seem to honestly help with the circles. =[

It works, but not as much as ROC does for me with the puffiness and darkness. It does make my eyes feel less stress, and it can take down some of the puffiness though. I was told that if you can get cucumber oil, that is even better.

http://www.amazon.com/RoC-Retinol-Correxion-Cream-0-5-Ounce/dp/B0009RFB76

i use cliniques all about eyes, but we(i work for clinique) have like 4 different eye creams depending on what the main concern is.

Latest posts

Back