Raven has arrived! An introduction (with pics of course)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanofdmb84

it IS called 'fur'-niture
Raven, my new extra dark ebony girl, has finally arrived :) She's a Jags girl, and she's beautiful! Her fur is so thick and plush, its so different than my other two, I just can't get over it! And she has huge ears! Better yet, she loves scritches!!! (neither Tala nor Groo tolerate scritches in the least).
For now she is alone in a FN143, but once her quarantine is over, I am hoping to make her a cage mate to Tala. They are only about a month different in age, and they are very close in size.

Without further ado:

In the car, looking like she wants to take my fingers off:
DSC01738.jpg

Looking rather mortified, poor girl:
DSC01737.jpg

Checking things out back at home:
DSC01742.jpg

Trying to figure out this shelf business:
DSC01745.jpg

Wow, she's gorgeous! I really want to give her scritches....*sigh.* That first picture in the car is just hilarious. Congrats!

Diana she's beautiful! Her eyes are so full of expression and you did a great job capturing that on film!

She's so pretty I just can't stop staring at her! And of course I'm being a worry-wart, she's not eating or pooping yet (but she is peeing), but I'm sure being in the car for 8 hours and this new environment has got her pretty worked up. She IS feeling spunky enough to kack at me :hearts:

Yeah!!! I loooove hear purky and upright ears!!! I have three extra dark ebonies, but their ears are much darker than your beauty, though...?

Thanks everyone, I've been passing on the compliments!
She's not a happy camper right now, she's pretty terrified and barks frequently. Tala and Groo have never barked, so it was a bit of a surprise to hear that! She also isn't sleeping much or eating...and there's only about 10 teeny poops in her cage. I'm starting to worry about her :unsure: I keep telling myself to give her some time to settle in, but I worry about her empty tummy!

Thanks everyone, I've been passing on the compliments!
She's not a happy camper right now, she's pretty terrified and barks frequently. Tala and Groo have never barked, so it was a bit of a surprise to hear that! She also isn't sleeping much or eating...and there's only about 10 teeny poops in her cage. I'm starting to worry about her :unsure: I keep telling myself to give her some time to settle in, but I worry about her empty tummy!

Do you have any Critical Care? Maybe mix a little up and see if she'll eat it. If you know she's eaten something you won't be as worried...;)

Back