Random Email Question

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnShh

This is really random, but if someone's email inbox is full, and I send an email (which obviously bounces back), when they clear their inbox will the email then show up? Or no?
Reason I'm asking is because I've sent an (important) email twice that has bounced both times due to their inbox being full. I was going to resend it once in awhile to see if perhaps they have cleared their inbox, but I don't want to look obnoxious by having 10 emails show up when they finally do clear it!
If it won't show up when they empty their inbox then I"ll just keep trying my luck at hoping they've emptied it, but if it will then I won't resend it.

AFAIK, when an email bounces, it bounces. The server system isn't going to hold onto the email in a queue until the box opens up again - that's the whole point of having an inbox - so the system doesn't have to keep track of the overflow :p I'd keep resending it, or see if you can find another way to contact this person (they may not realize their inbox is full).

AFAIK, when an email bounces, it bounces. The server system isn't going to hold onto the email in a queue until the box opens up again - that's the whole point of having an inbox - so the system doesn't have to keep track of the overflow :p I'd keep resending it, or see if you can find another way to contact this person (they may not realize their inbox is full).

Ok, I figured it wouldnt hold onto it, but thought I'd double check haha. I wish I had a phone number for them, I may just have to call the school and see if they can get it for me. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back