Rambler 4/26/09-5/01/09

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starleomach

Dawnna's Keeper
Samblers one surviving son Rambler died this morning. He had ben doing great and eating well and he just suddenly took a turn and passed. He will be missed. I am just so heartbroken.

picture.php

and my beautiful Black velvet 4/24/09 - 4/30/09 girl deserves a rest in peace. all my chinchillas are freaking out with the pounding of the people putting new siding on the house. I don't know why my parents could'nt wait two weeks for me and the chinchillas to be gone. when they did the wall outside my room Tiffany turned on her beautiful kits and killed the Black velvet female.
picture.php
picture.php

I don't know how much more I can handl right now. Her brother is ok. nursing and safe. everyone else is ok now and calm now that they are done. I had to separate almost everyone because It was complete panic in the chinchilla room. The workers are done and I am putting things back together.

Sorry about your recent losses, Kristy. It's good knowing the worst is over! I know how much you wanted this little guy to survive. Again, sorry!!

I'm so sorry Kristy. May all the babies you have lost rest in peace, and here's hoping it will get 100x better soon. *hugs*

Ah Kristy, this just sucks. I'm so sorry you have had such a rough time lately. Lets hope that all the bad juju is gone and you are now on the road to good times ago. *hugs*

Kristy, I am so sorry about all of your babies and all the other stuff your going through and with your wedding coming up as well too. I'm praying that everything gets better for you so that you can enjoy and be at peace on your wedding day and honeymoon! If there's anything I can do for you I am just a pm & an hour away! I could never repay you for the happiness the two boys I got from you have brought into my life, I wish I could help.

Kristy I am so sorry for your losses..HUgs...May they go on as a happy family in chinnie heaven

**Hugs** I'm Sorry for your losses, They were beautiful babies, keep your chin up things will turn around for you! :grouphug:

I am so sorry to hear about that...I too hope things turn around for you.

Oh Kristy, I'm so sorry. Prayers for the chins to quiet down, and things to get back to normal.

Oh man, things just keep going down for you, hang in there!! RIP little ones.

Aw Kristy - what a crappy week. I know it doesn't help much, but we all feel very badly for everything you're going through. :(

Back