Rachel Morgan and Luna Wilder Series...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sendra

Chin-zilla!
If you like either of those series, you'll definitely like the other. Both take place in a modified world of our own, where in the recent [a few decades ago] mythical beings came into the open. Luna Wilder is more of a mystery and murder series (as the character is a detective, and there are some graphic descriptions of some murders), and the Rachel Morgan series it a bit of a mystery and romance, I suppose. If you're against one character having some lesbian feelings for the main character, don't read the Rachel Morgan series. [Though so far, there hasn't been any sexual scenes between the two, and I don't plan for there to be as the characters eventually work out their differences.] So if you're looking for something to read, I definitely suggest these series. Though don't expect to get too much sleep, as some nights I'd stay up til 7:00 AM reading the books.

Rachel Morgan Series
(They have crappy titles, since the author lets her friends name the books, I believe. But they're still a great read!)
1-Dead Witch Walking
2-The Good, The Bad, And The Undead
3-Every Which Way But Dead
4-A Fistful of Charms
5-For A Few Demons More
6-The Outlaw Demon Wails
7-White Witch, Black Curse

Luna Wilder Series by Caitlin Kittredge
1-Night Life
2-Pure Blood
3-Second Skin

Happy Reading!

I've read the first three of the Rachel Morgan series. While I don't normally read/like those kinds of books, I actually did really like these! I need to find the next ones...

I've read the first three of the Rachel Morgan series. While I don't normally read/like those kinds of books, I actually did really like these! I need to find the next ones...

Barnes and Nobles usually has them all in stock. :)

Back