R.I.P Preema

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tristanichole

These memorials have been a long time comin'...
08/08/08 - 12/27/08
Born on my brother and sister cat's birthday
Died on my dogs birthday
Such luck...

Preema died in a complete freak accident. We figure that her and her mother must have been playing extra crazy that night because they forced the cage door open (we have since made it absolutely "kick" proof...not realizing that it wasn't to begin with...ugh). I walked into the living room and saw that the door was open and there were no Chins inside. I looked under the cage to start and found her Mom, Peekers. I put her back. There was no fur to follow...it was as though she had just vanished. We looked everywhere and finally we found her laying in the cat's part of the bathroom...I screamed and cried...it was pretty awful and I don't think I've ever felt pain like that before. Lesson learned, and to everyone else, make sure your doors are extremely "kick proof"...

Here she is only a few hours old...
n502678932_1867994_7294.jpg

Preema and Momma
photo.php

Don't mind the poops! She was 3 months old here.
n502678932_1868012_8203.jpg

My little Hetero Beige Muffin...you can see by her tail she was going to get darker...
n502678932_1868014_8798.jpg

This is the last picture I ever took of her, in November. I was going to take a few more on Dec. 26th, but it was late and I was tired...and figured I would just do it the next day, but on Dec. 27th she had died.
n502678932_1868015_9092.jpg

R.I.P my baby!!!

Back