quilling questions?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugargliderlove

Hedge Addict
My little girl Sprinkles has been home for a week now. She is 7 weeks old. a few days after bring her home I noticed she was quilling. I have a few questions about it.

what can I do to get her skin not so dry? it is flaky. I gave her flaxseed oil on her kibble and gave her a flaxseed oil rinse hen I have her a warm oatmeal bath.

what can I do to make her comfy while she quills?

What else am I to look forward to while she quills?

she is still super friendly even though she is quilling. I take her out everyday so she gets loving. she loves to come out of her cage. Dont worry I am still able to take sonic out and play and give loving to him as well.

Sounds like you're on top of what to do during quilling.

Flaxseed oil on her kibble is great. As is an occasional warm oatmeal bath with flaxseed oil.

Make sure to attend to what she's saying - like if you go to pet her/snuggle with her and she says "ouch!" keep away from that area for a bit. You can always hold her (not like her belly is going through quilling) -- just watch the top.

Glad to hear things are going smoothly so far. I hope they continue that way.

Hugs to Sonic and gentle hugs to Sprinkles!

She put her quills up when I first take her hut off her but when I pick her up she realizes that its me and she puts them back down and snuggles up on me. when I put the flaxseed oil on her Kibble she ate all but 1 piece :dance2: She will be getting that Mondays and Fridays on her kibble.

Melissa I will give Sonic & Sprinkles hugs When play with them later after I get my college work done.

Latest posts

Back