quietest wheel

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amignatowicz

Ashley
Hey guys, in your experience, which chin-safe wheel do you think is the quietest? i've heard mixed reviews on which to get, and i figure i'll go with the one that is the least noisy, Thanks!

I enjoy both my chin-spins and silver surfer. The silver surfer is the most quiet until the chins get it going fast.

Just as a friendly reminder, pregnant chins and kits under 6 months shouldn't have wheels. Even my 6-month-old was having issues with using it safely, so I've removed hers until she's older.

I have saucers, chin spins and ed wheels. All are very quiet but I do find the wheels shake the cage a lot. I have the saucers braced with a block of wood but some chins can get them rattling the FN. I even had one chin on her saucer snap a bar on the FN.

yea i have that and def no noise, Since the chins slept in my room for like 6 months, no noise at all!! its weird though. took them a while to get used to it. so i hope your chines love it!! xD

Back