Quiet Chin?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anp356

Does anyone have a relatively quiet chin? We have a 1 year old female who hasn't uttered a single "word" since we got her in November.

She did "kack" at me when I tried to coax her out of her cuddle tube but that's basically her first word haha. Then again it was noon-time and I probably interrupted her sleep in which I don't blame her for being upset.

Some chins are just more vocal than others.

Both of mine only bark and kack if I disturb them. The barking is rare, usually when they have a nightmare or something frightens them awake. One of them likes to randomly squeal, but otherwise they're pretty silent.

my chin is pretty quiet too, somtimes when i see him chilling in the corner of the cage, id go up to the corner and put my face next to his and hed make that lil light squeak sounds like hes talking to me super cute haha

My first chin was totally quiet, unless she barked and didn't want to be picked up. Now that I have two they will chatter to each other quite a bit.

Latest posts

Back