quick update on Buckie

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluke

hello all, I am just posting to mention that my boy, Buckie is doing well. He had a molar pulled the first week of February. There was an infection all around it and it was growing a little funny. Hand fed him for over a week afterwards. He did lose about 40 grams throughout the whole ordeal, but since we finished the Baytril, he's been gaining it back. He seems back to his normal goofy, hyper self. Going to take him for a check up here soon, but so far, things are looking good.

hello all, I am just posting to mention that my boy, Buckie is doing well. He had a molar pulled the first week of February. There was an infection all around it and it was growing a little funny. Hand fed him for over a week afterwards. He did lose about 40 grams throughout the whole ordeal, but since we finished the Baytril, he's been gaining it back. He seems back to his normal goofy, hyper self. Going to take him for a check up here soon, but so far, things are looking good.

I am glad that your chin is doing better its hard when they dont feel well

Latest posts

Back