Quick thought figured id share

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So im getting an FN142 pretty soon and ive been looking online and everywhere. Well today i was in my local petstore which is agway and i was looking at cages and they had the 142 for $222 so i mentioned to the owner i was thinking about getting it he offered to sell it for $200 with a pound of two of apple wood. I know alot of places dont agree with petstore but this place is actually pretty good. So either way the thought here is try and look around look business talk to the owner/managers and sometimes they can work out a pretty good deal with you

FN142's up here are close to $300 so that price seems pretty good to me. There are people here who have ordered one online for around $169 but then you have to add on the shipping which I have no idea of but I'm sure others will know.

I went into a local pet shop here looking for lava ledges/landings/dots and they were sold out and I saw this lone wooden ledge for sale and it was something like $12.00 and I though that was ridiculous and asked if they would come down in price since they were all out of the lava products and they said no. I guess I just don't have the majic touch. :(

Yea im actually making a home depot run for some pine 2x4s to make ledges... Just unsure of how to attach the hardware since im not handy at all

Back