Quick Hello

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone I am new to chins-n-hedgies and thought I would take a quick moment to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Hannah and I live in Tobyhanna, PA. I found out more about this group from a chinchilla show that I went to in Fonda, NY in September and they told me that I really should be a part of this group because there is a lot of helpful information on this site so here I am. I have had chinchillas for the 4 years and I have learned something new from them and about them everyday. I love my 14 chinchillas and the joy that they have brought into my life. Each of my chinchillas have their own unique personality and are very different from each other. In my spare time I love to make things for them like wheels, hidey huts, hay boxes, food boxes, treats, toys, and so much more. Being a chinnie mom is so much fun and I would not trade it for anything. Thanks for letting me be a part of this group.

Hello and welcome! I am also new to this forum and new to chins in general. Love this site and would be lost with out it!! :) :)

Hello and welcome! I am also new to the group and in NY. I would love to find a chin show in my area not to take my chin to but to go and get ideas for his home and I am sure I could buy him some great stuff there! =)

Latest posts

Back