Questions!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so something I have questions on.. I am just breeding one pair of chins and im confused on when to take the father out or if I even should? Do I need to change the females diet? When exactly should I separate the kits? And lastly, When do I put the male and female back together? Thank you:)

If you go through and read the breeding and babies section, any question you have has been asked and answered there multiple times. Use the search function at the top of the forum to find specific answers. I find that if I do the research myself, the information sticks with me much better than if I am spoon fed everything. Also be sure to read the FAQs regarding why to breed, what to breed, the lethal factor, and how to care for kits in the event that mom can't or won't.

Like I recommended before, most of your answers can be found in the Breed and Babies section - give it a thorough read through.

Do you have a mentor? Who sold you your chins? They should be able to answer some questions as well.

Latest posts

Back