Question bout prices, and breeders

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macaroni and Chiz

Animal obsessed
I am building a new chinchilla cage hopefully in the next month or two. It is big enough to house 4-6 chins. I currently have two, I would like to have a total of four. But what I like doing with all my animals, is each one being a different color or have some sort of marking that makes them different. I have a standard grey and a beige. My next color I want, is a homo ebony or an ebony mosaic. I am still deciding between the two. I figured if they were priced differently it may help me out. So how much money do each of these chins cost usually?? Also I am looking for someone that sells them. I have found breeders, but all the chins that are these colors are males, and I need a female. So if you know someone please let me know! Thanks!! :)

They cost what the breeder charges for them. I don't charge the same as someone on CL or a large rancher. It also depends on whether they have been shown, proven breeder, etc. You will just have to check with area breeders and ask them.

check up on introing 3 chins. Its great when they get along. But many things can go wrong as well. Including the two bonded chins no longer getting along and having to house ALL THREE chins separately. - Its an out come that you will need to be prepared to handle if you want to get another chin.

I depends on the quality of an animals I have sold some for 50.00 and sold some for 350.00 it depends on so many variables

check up on introing 3 chins. Its great when they get along. But many things can go wrong as well. Including the two bonded chins no longer getting along and having to house ALL THREE chins separately. - Its an out come that you will need to be prepared to handle if you want to get another chin.

I have extra cages to house them if something goes wrong, the new cage will also have a separator that I can put up if needed.

Back