Question about pans

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like some pans as well. I need 2 of the ones without cutouts, any color. Please let me know how much it would be to ship to AZ 85140. Thanks!

As soon as we get some made up I will get a weight so I can get shipping prices for everyone.

I have pans being made up this week. Hopefully I will have them by the weekend so I can work on some shipping costs.

I didn't like the galvanized pans either cause the website said they would need to cure for about a month! If price isn't an issue, I recommend the stainless steel version. They are beautiful, won't rust and are safer than galvanized since there is no zinc in them.

Great to hear they are being made. A friend of mine would also like two pans. She was wondering if your guy was able to figure a way to make one with the cut out. If so she would like one of each if not she will take two FN1. I will PM you her address once I get it.

Well the good news is I picked up the pans I had been paid to get made tonight and can now get some weights to figure shipping costs. The bad news is steel prices are up and he had to order premium cut sheet steel in order to make these pans as the size was slightly bigger than what he could make out of the roll stock which will add more to the cost. The new cost for these pans will be $26 plus shipping. If still interested pm me with how many you are looking for.

Also pans for Ryerson or Shoots runs 15" X 21" X 2.5" out of this same material are $16 each.

I can take a picture of them, but can't post it as I use my phone for Internet. I could send it as a email to someone if they would like to post it for others to see the pans.

pix

here is the pix of the pan that Rochelle shared w/ me.

Attachments

• FN pan photo.jpg
    FN pan photo.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 84
  • FN Pan photo2.jpg
    FN Pan photo2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 79
I have cut out pans being made this week, price will be $35 each plus shipping. I am working on packaging and pricing for shipping.

Just wondering how shipping was handled by those that have received these pans from other companies. I have some shipping prices but they are not great. The best I have found so far is UPS who wants $6.45 for a box to put them in, might get 2 to a box, plus shipping. Shipping to zone 4 (22408, 22427, 08844) is $12.50 per pan. To zone 7 (85140) $15.00 and to zone 8 (94804) $16.50.

Any one who wants to know more about what these pans are like can contact Rochelle or SilverWolf696 to see how they like them as they both have picked some up from me.

Just wanted to say, I LOVE the pans!! I'm so glad I got them!!
Thank you Jags for having them made for me!

I can deliver pans to the Jenera Ohio show Jan 5th, the Michigan show Jan 26th, or MCBA Nationals if anyone is interested in getting any at these locations without shipping. Would need to know soon on any for Jenera to have time to get them made.

Had a request for these pans with 3" sides so here are the prices.

Full pan 2 1/2 " sides $26.
Full pan 3" sides $28.

Cutout pan 2 1/2" sides $35.
Cutout pan 3" sides $37.

The 3" sides will mean pans will be more weight to ship which means more cost. I will post weights when I get some made once someone orders them.

If anyone is wanting to pick any of these pans up at nationals I will need to get them ordered in the next day or two.

With the Bass pans most people put the fleece liners or shredded bedding in them.

GALVALUME sheet steel is a 55% Al-Zn coated sheet steel product that is ideally suited for most types of roofing and siding applications as well as unexposed automotive parts, appliances and miscellaneous applications like furniture, outdoor cabinetry, computer cases, gutters, pipe, etc. These pans are a heavy duty 26 guage Pre-Coat pre-painted steel produced from substrates of Hot Dipped Galvanized steel that are painted in coil form with protective, baked on paint coatings. This is an extremely durable paint system that is tested to stand up to many years of external use and abuse from the elements which makes it a good for use in chew proof trays for pet cages. The baked on painted coating is highly scratch resistant and does not chip and is very easy to clean. Even if the paint does get scratched, having a Hot Dipped Galvanized coating below the painted surface protects the metal from rusting.

I can deliver pans to Jenera, Ohio 2-8-14 if I get orders and sizes in the next couple of weeks.

Back