Question about new account

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeeleyAnne

Buddha & Moose (:
When I first registered to chins n hedgies, there was a "breaking in" period where I wasn't allowed to post? I think? It was years ago so I can't really remember. I was wondering if anyone could remind me of what the rules were on new accounts? I am asking because I recently got a ferret and joined a ferret forum that is also powered by vBulletin but I cannot post anything and can't message anyone to figure out how and when I will be allowed to post.

I apologize if this thread is in the wrong topic, but I am so confused!
Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that you are allowed to post, but it is reviewed by a moderator first. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!

Usually the mods have to review your first 10 or 20 posts. Then you can freely post once they know you aren't a troll. But each group has it's own rules. I'm sure they are posted somewhere if you look

Here it's between 5 and 10 posts before you don't go into the filter. It may be that on the ferret forum you need to receive email notification and you haven't gotten yours yet. At the bottom of every forum I have ever been on there is some type of button about forum leaders or admins that you can send a pm/email to. It has to be there somewhere, just keep looking.

always good to see another ferret owner! Ive always had ferrets, for the first time that i can remember, im actually down to one ferret... seems like yesterday i had 5'

Thank you everyone! I've received the email, verified my account, but can't post at all. I've searched that forum all over and can't find anything helpful, but I'll keep looking. Thanks!

Back