QC mansion big enough for 3 chins?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

anue118

I will be rescuing three new beautiful chin girls from another idiot on Craig's List. I haven't seen the QC mansion model in person, but I was wondering any of you had any concept of whether this would be big enough for all three girls or if you suggest another model or another company. Thanks for the help! (P.S. I'm really crossing my fingers they're all girls and will have to double check sexes when they arrive!)

Don't forget quarantine! But yes, QC is fine for 3 chins plus maybe one or two more. Just be sure to provide plenty of seperate hiding areas so they can escape one another. My three boys live fine in their QC Mansion together.

Great! Thanks, guys! It looks like it will be well worth the money, then. I will definitely quarantine. I already have a spot in a separate room picked out for the cage when it arrives.

I will be rescuing three new beautiful chin girls from another idiot on Craig's List. I haven't seen the QC mansion model in person, but I was wondering any of you had any concept of whether this would be big enough for all three girls or if you suggest another model or another company. Thanks for the help! (P.S. I'm really crossing my fingers they're all girls and will have to double check sexes when they arrive!)

I have QC Mansions for my chins and they love them! They are well made and you can easily replace shelves as needed. 2 chins of mine have shared with no problem. I think 3 could be ok if they all get along. There is lots of space. QC can also custom make a cage if you want one even larger.

Good luck and thanks for rescuing those chins! (Mine are all rescued and it's so wonderful to see how happy they are in their new, forever home!)

Latest posts

Back