Pumice

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewdrop

Does anyone know where you can get pumice locally...is it something feed stores might carry? Or is this a product that's pretty much available online only? If I can find some I assume I just take a drill to them?...(I put them on their toys)

I'm not after the lava bite types.

USPS just lost my --rather large-- pumice order...I've contacted USPS, and thus far they have been unable to locate it, my delivery driver has 'no memory' of such a package...no neighbors received it and it's not hiding in my bushes/porch/etc...

grrr

Needless to say I'm slightly jaded to buying online at the moment and I need some fairly quickly.

For what it's worth I'm not upset with whom I purchased from :) It's just this is the straw that broke the camels back in terms of our USPS experiences...

Honestly, I think it depends where you live. I dont know of anywhere to buy it other than online.

Sorry USPS lost your package. I'd keep harassing them until they found it.

Might post in the classifields (sp) and see who sells it in bulk. :)

Boo....I'd rather buy in person if I could. Oh well!!!

USPS Did find/deliver the package today...and offered no explanation as to what happened.

I'm totally set for a good while now though. hehe

Latest posts

Back