Pugsy, Ginger, and Goldie Girl.. Rest in Peace Angel Babies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bostongirl'sChin75

Stephanie: Zoo Poo Gal!
The last few weeks have been very sad in my house and it seems as if the Bridge Keeper has been taken up residence in my home.

2 weeks ago, I lost my 13 year old doxie, Gingerbread, to a what we think was either a stroke or heart attack. One week to the day she passed, I lost her father, 17 year old Pugsy, after he mourned himself to death. And yesterday, I lost my beloved piggy, Goldie Girl. Today, Sabin, one of my chins passed over the Bridge, as well. they both died in the same manner, and I will never forgive myself for what happened, and only hope they both can forgive me, and will meet me when it is my turn to go.

Until the day we all meet again, run free over that Rainbow Bridge my fur babies and look for me one day.

Rest in Peace Goldie, Sabin, Pugsy and Gingerbread. Mommy loves you all and misses you greatly. :angel:

I'm so sorry. I know that your heart will never be quite as happy as it once was. Try to dwell on the happy times with them. You are in my thoughts, Theresa

Heartbreaking, my thoughts are with you. Hang in there and be happy for the time you shared your life with each of them!

Latest posts

Back