Puddles is back!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddles&Chubbs

RIP My Sleeping Beauties
Well, she never really went anywhere but I haven't posted pics in forever. So without further ado....

017-30.jpg

My signature pose

001-49.jpg

How'd you find me waaaay up here?

003-62.jpg

See my new pink carrier?

016-26.jpg

Makes a good escape route!

018-27.jpg

My toys and I, we stick together

thanks! she is a big ball of fluff. Whenever I stack her toys to put them back in her closet, she runs and hides in them like she's protecting them. :)

Puddles is adorable! She loves her toys, I guess! Too cute!!

LOL Puddles we could never be afraid of you! You are too much of a cutie! I love your pink carrier! It looks so good with you in it! You're such a beautiful gal, you put all the other full figured gals to shame!

First you starve Puddles, making her practically anorexic, then you bore her to tears with the monotony of living at your house.

Poor, poor Puddles.

Well since Puddles is the Spokeschin model for the multi-million dollar company you run she should have tens of thousands of dollars in her bank account and a manager to ensure her every wish and whim is carried out. Anything less is a disgrace!

I love the pic of her in the carrier, she loves so prim and proper like "I am the lady of the house, would you like a spot of tea?" :laughitup:

Back