Proud, new chin owner!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinessa

Hello everyone! I just adopted my first chin three days ago, but before then I was stalking this forum like crazy! I'm very excited about everything and hope to always do the best thing possible for my new baby! Her name is currently Abbey, but I haven't decided yet if I should keep it that or not. She is a 5 year old standard grey and loves chin scritches!

My name is Vanessa and I am a (rising) Junior at a University, studying Zoology. I hope to someday become a vet, either exotic or large animal. I always flipflop, haha.

I hope to continue learning great things from you guys! :]

Last edited:
Welcome and congrats on your new addition! I'm also a Pre-Veterinary student and I just finished up my junior year. :D

Yayy for pre-vet students! :D

Have you started applying to schools yet? I get stressed out just thinking about it!

I will be starting my applications very soon (next month). It's definitely stressful but exciting at the same time! Where are you planning on applying?

HI and welcome! Have fun with your new fur-baby!

Thank you! :D

I will be starting my applications very soon (next month). It's definitely stressful but exciting at the same time! Where are you planning on applying?

I hope to apply the summer between my junior and senior year. So I still have a little time to go! I'm lucky enough to have NC State's Vet school close by, so that is my number 1 right now. :]

Back