Proof that Annieo's Liners are superb!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akunaferret

Tasty Human
Not only can they help making cage clean up a breeze and lighter on your wallets, but they double as a blanket too! Your chinnie will just love snuggling under it and will sit there being cute for hours! Buy yours today! (Chinnie not included)

Attachments

• 88874844.jpg
    88874844.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 95
Very cute, but you really need to do something about that spacing. Easiest solution would be to cover it with hardware cloth and also set tiles so chin feet don't fall through. Accident waiting to happen.

I do have hardware wire around the top of the cage where he's at, since he's little. Do I put it under the liners??

Last edited:
yes, or invest in a set of bass pans. Those grates are meant to hold the pans, not be the actual floor of the cage. :)

thank you :) I've actually been considering taking that level out, but I have a hammock hanging from it (guess I could have two hanging from the top hmmm) and the hay and hidey house would all be on the floor.

I shall fix this right away, thank you :)

the wire floor issue has already been addressed, so i'll just say 'peek a boo chinnie!', lol.

I heart AnnieO's fleece stuff! Rhino's cage is all decked out with fleecy goodness from Annie :))

Latest posts

Back