Princess castle play time ~pic heavy~

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melbur10

i have been wanting to make my girls a castle for a while... but after getting the news that Midnights roots are now a problem for her, and seeing how fast they grew i know i don't have much time left to spoil her... so i got my act together and made them a princess castle!
929.jpg

928.jpg

925.jpg

924.jpg

920-1.jpg

wow ! where did you get those epic castles???

I hope they can play in their castle everyday!

Awwwww so cute!! what kinda would did you use and did you have a pattern if so where did ya get it i wanna make some for my girls and a prince castle for my little prince! :)

It's kd pine, no pattern I just decide what I want and go with it... I grew up working with wood tho :p

Big castle is 2'x1'x1' all the top bits I cut with a jig saw, holes I drew on and then cut with a jig saw they are 4.5" in diameter with the exception of the windows which I used a hole saw for. Designs above the door way I burned into the wood..
There are two shelves in the tall tower and one shelf in each small tower...
I spend a lot of time just creating new toys for my kids and for sale so doing this for them came naturally for me

those are spectacular! and so much cute xD I'm envious of your skills.

Latest posts

Back