Presents for Watson!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tati121

Today the USPS fairy visited my apartment 3 times! Of course 2 of those packages were for Watson...

watsonpresents.jpg

The problem is I have no idea what these could be! Watson has no clue either.

watson5.jpg

"For meee? You shouldn't have!"

watson4.jpg

"What could it be??"

handbagelephant.jpg

"Handbag sezs thank you? I should be saying thank you! Mom can I open it now pleaseeee?!"

elephantannie.jpg

"A super soft elephant cuddle buddy from Annie and Handbag! I love it mom!"

loofahquinoa.jpg

Quinoa? I didn't order quinoa...

amyloofah.jpg

It's not quinoa! It's loofah from Amy in eco-friendly packaging!

watson6.jpg

"Noms! I've never had loofah before!"

watson1.jpg

"OK but seriously mom, how much of this stuff did you buy? The answer better be 'a lot' because it's just so darn nommy!"

watson2.jpg

All nommed out in his bungalow with a loofah chunk in his hand laying on his new cuddle buddy!

Big thanks to Amy and Annie for Watson's new treats!

Awwww he got all tired out from the excitement! So cute. Isn't it fun when the mail person drops off chinnie goodness?

Awwww he got all tired out from the excitement! So cute. Isn't it fun when the mail person drops off chinnie goodness?

It seems as though the mail person ONLY drops off chinnie goodness!! That's a lie though...I got new bed sheets in the mail today :)

Yayyyy! I'm so glad he likes it. He probably thinks it's Christmas with all the presents. What a cutie patootie

So cute. :)) I can definitely relate to getting a bunch of packages through the mail, and most of them are full of chinnie stuff. You're going to regret getting him loofah if he's never had any before, my Henry is obsessed with the stuff. You'll have to keep getting it for him, and will be cursed to find chewed up little white bits everywhere forevermore! Ah, so satisfying to see someone else will soon be constantly pulling bits of loofah off their clothing in public. Mwahahahaha!

(I love the name Watson, by the way. Me and Henry have 'Sherlock' down on our list of future chin names)

Ah, so satisfying to see someone else will soon be constantly pulling bits of loofah off their clothing in public.

Yes and coming to the realization that loofah is not picked up by the vacuum. It just sticks to the carpet, oy. So you have to get on your knees and pick it out of the carpet.

Oh well, he is cute.

It seems as though the mail person ONLY drops off chinnie goodness!! That's a lie though...I got new bed sheets in the mail today :)

Sure, you might have gotten a new bed sheet set, but I bet you were more excited about Watson's packages!
I recieved my package too, and my chins went crazy for the loofah! Something I will be getting again for them in the near future. :)

Sure, you might have gotten a new bed sheet set, but I bet you were more excited about Watson's packages!
I recieved my package too, and my chins went crazy for the loofah! Something I will be getting again for them in the near future. :)

Too true! Who knew loofah pieces were so exciting...:hmm:

i'm waiting for a package from camphor, and it's definitely like being a kid and waiting for Christmas morning! and i don't even have my foster guy yet, lol (big delay for the lady that has him to get back to town, but all i have to do now is get over there and pick him up, yay!).

Awww. <3 Watson! :D I can't wait to get my tax refund so I can buy a bunch of chinny stuff. I have two ferret nations ready to decorate! :D Plus, we need some toys- I am almost running out!

Awww. <3 Watson! :D I can't wait to get my tax refund so I can buy a bunch of chinny stuff. I have two ferret nations ready to decorate! :D Plus, we need some toys- I am almost running out!

Isn't it sad I'm using quite a bit of my refund on my chins as well?! My fiance asked me if I was going to get something nice for myself and I said I most enjoy getting things for the chins and watching them get excited :p

Getting something nice for Watson IS like getting something nice for myself! I love seeing him get all excited over a new fleece item or a bunch of toys! I work in the evenings so I usually give him new toys while he's sleeping and I get to see which ones he liked the next day when I get back from work!

Yay for new stuff for Watson--I hope that loofah is diet loofah because Mr Watson really does look like MR WATSON lol!!!

Isn't it sad I'm using quite a bit of my refund on my chins as well?! My fiance asked me if I was going to get something nice for myself and I said I most enjoy getting things for the chins and watching them get excited :p

Haha! My fiance asked me the same thing, Fluff :D

Latest posts

Back