pregnant chin diet

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinch&Chilla

chin matchmaker <3
There is a chance that my chin might be pregnant. I was just wondering if there was anything that you should not feed them while their pregnant like certain treats and is there any supplements that they should have?

I don't change anything with my pregnant girls. They get the same as the rest of the herd. I suppose you could add an approved supplement, like Ryerson's and Menagerie will be selling a supplement that was developed in the UK many years ago, but I'm not big on changes in a pregnant girls diet unless there's a reason for them.

The main reason I ask is because I think my girl is a little young to be pregnant. I'm hoping shes not, but if she is I was wondering if there was something that might help her and the baby or babies get a little added nutrition. But if keeping their diet the same is whats best for them than I will certainly do that.

I keep all the diets here the same unless there is a problem. I do add lifeline (chocolatechinchillas.com) to the oats of pregnant and nursing girls a little more often then for everyone else

Latest posts

Back