PRCS in Syracuse NY?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceChinnie

Does anyone know any stores in Syracuse NY (within a 30 mile radius or so) that carry the purina rabbit chow show pellets? I've called around 5 stores that I can think of, and they don't carry it, or seem to want to order it.
My chins have done great on that for years, and now that I've moved I can't seem to find anyone local to buy it from.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Space Chinnie

Did you try just chain stores or have you tried local feed mills? If you can find a local Purina dealer who is a local store owner, they may be helpful.

My local TSC carries it but didn't start until recently; I suspect larger chain stores need a greater demand to order it in than local stores, as I've never had a problem ordering in single bags with local stores.

I would recommend an actual feed store... like Agway, etc. They usually sell rabbit feeds and if they dont have it they can usually order it for you.

So far I've tried Tractor Supply, a local feed store and a chain called Country Max. Neither of them had any, but online it shows the Oneida TSC has the PRCS. Unfortunately thats like an hour drive away. I was hoping there was something closer.

I will try and find an Agway if there is one around.
Thanks!

Back