Prayers for my sanity this week....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilight Chinchillas

Zookeeper extraordinaire
Kids home early all week and to add fun into the mix Hubby is home ALL WEEK! Yes little old me stuck home with 5 kids......sigh
I could use all your prayers to hang onto any lingering sanity I have left! Can't say there is much there, but I need some wits about me! :neener:

Good luck Christine! We just got through with spring break and it rained the entire week. We had the idea to go into San Fran and hit some museums, but the storms were pretty crazy and there was flooding in areas. We quickly ran out of things to do indoors! I was more than happy to send them out the door to school this morning. :D

Ha! Come into chat so we can entertain you and keep you from going off the deep endd lol!

Leave them home alone and treat yourself to some R&R at a Spa! Good luck Christine!

Oh how I wish money would tide him over (myhusband) but something can't be bought, so for now I'll hide out in the basement! lol
Brittany, the only spa, is going to be in my head. Sounds good though!
Laurie- I'll check out the chat later tonight. Gotta finish up some chinnie stuff, and get it out in the mail, but soon!

can i come hide in the basement with you Christine? lol. my kiddo is on spring break this week and with me not working i'm home with her all day this week. i love my kid but sometimes i think she needs to go live at the zoo! hahaha! i'm borderline OCD and it's only monday and my apartment looks like a zoo already! doesn't help that the weather is still cruddy and spring hasn't even peeped around the corner yet. cabin fever!!!!! gaaaa! lol.

Sure come on over! Hope you like nonalcoholic drinks (I can't drink cause of meds) but if you really want to see something. My husband cleaning house! I'm still pinching myself in amazement! Better than flowers and jewelry! I'll take a man on all 4 cleaning any day!
I'm a bit borderline OCD myself, and yes we have rain too...sigh
hmmm we could be related!!!

Latest posts

Back