PPBN

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne-Lise

Anyone knows what's going on with Pet Product By Nature? I tried her website and it doesn't work, and I tried emailing her and the email comes back to me with an error message.

I haven't been here in a while so I'm sorry if the question was asked before. I know Barbi started selling only wholesale as I was on the wholesale list, but I can't find her site/adress to contact her.

Thanks a lot guys!

If I remember correctly she closed her store about a year ago. Not to sure what happened to the wholesale side of things.

Not that I'm aware of. If I had a way to contact her, I would be hounding her for wood.

We used to be FB friends. I just checked, it appears she's deleted her account.

She no longer has any stock. There was a fire that took all of her stockpile as naturegirl240 stated. She is no longer selling.

I was sad when she was closing her store last year since I spent thousands of dollars on her wood.

I loved her wood as well. I think its safe to say that was a main supplier for most people on the forum. I think we have all been struggling since then lol

Latest posts

Back