power outage -- need help from someone with a/c in southeast Ohio

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lishreese

hi everyone. ok so i know this should probably go under chin emergencies, but this section catches more eyes than the rest and i really need help fast. my power went out and has been out for 3 hours, so no AC for me and it is HOT here. I have Bella at my office right now keeping cool, but I can't stay here all night. Does anyone live in southeast Ohio and could I bring her over for a while? she has a very small cage, only a 2 foot cube.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to hear you are going through this but if your power does not return and you cannot get help from someone with a/c then I suggest that you get a hotel/motel room that does have a/c.

I live in Athens. Unfortunately with me being at college in the off season I am away from my family and all of my friends are home for the summer. I ended up taking her to my office in the lab where I work and we hung out there until the power came back in my house. So everything ended up being ok. There is a second storm going thru tho so I may end up having to take her back there :( luckily I have an access code. Well if anyone lives close could u PM me and maybe we can exchange contact info in the case this happens again (or for u if u r going to PM me) its always helpful to have a backup plan and I am willing to help out if anyone else ends up in the same situation

Back