Post your baby vs adult chinnie pictures!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh this does sound fun! I don't have any of Chichi as a baby cause she was already a year old when I got her... but I do have her babies, Tribble and Tia.

This is Tribble. He was 5 days old in the baby pic. :)

x6ilqe.jpg

This is Tia. She was also 5 days old.

2yum6ue.jpg

Last edited:
Just a note too, Chichi and Tia do not have that house anymore. That was the house chichi came with and I never should have let them have it. I removed it a long time ago and got new houses for them.

I dont really have up to date pics because im lacking a camera. So ill just have to go with the closest ones i have.

Baby_Hoodini_01.jpg

Houdini_Cherio.jpg

^^ Houdini, the first born son. First is a few days after he was born. The second is on his first birthday. (in oct 2011)

---

Sisters_02.jpg

Family_02.jpg

^^ Mommas second litter. Top pic: Sophia (standard grey) on the left and her sister Ameena (beige) on the right. Bottom pic is the same, with momma Sophie on the top.

All older pics. Cages been redone time and again.

So cute! I have no baby pics of Luna since she was already a year old when I got her from the SPCA. I love seeing pics of fuzzy little kits though...it makes me wish I knew what Luna looked like as a kit since mosaics seem to change coloring quite a bit as they get older.

Latest posts

Back