Post Playtime

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjaturtletayy

Now that I'm back at my mom's for winter break, Stanley has a much bigger space for play time (my bedroom here versus my tiny bathroom back at my apartment). At my mom's he also has a cage that sits on the ground so he can hop in and out of it as he pleases.

Tonight when it was time for play time to be over though he was very reluctant to go back in. Usually he's a pretty good boy about it. Now, after two hours of play time, he's sitting with his hands on the bar of his cage and staring at me like he's some poor prisoner with such a miserable life.

Does anyone else have a chin that guilts them after playtime? How do you not just melt and let them back out to play?

Boco does the same thing to me but normaly he wants a treat or attention sense he can't come out and play anymore because I'm a mean daddy but it is cute to watch none the less and I tease him by poking his belly

oh yes. They could be out 5 min, or 5 weeks, once they go back in they stare at me like 'already?!'

When i got my first chin, he would come out to play for a while and then would fall asleep on me. When i put him back in the cage, he was there begging to let him out again lol.

Back