Possible date for New Arrival :~)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy~Caitlyn

Got a call yesterday to tell me that at present Chinchilla babies are due to arrive at the pet shop at the end of next week 19/20th Nov.
They have to stay a couple of days and can then go to new homes!
My birthday is 21st, looks as though my prezzie to myself will be my baby:clap::bliss:
Now trying to make absolutely sure everything is in place before little one comes.

Got to work out how to use my kindle first, then pics will come :~)
Also of course got to let new little one over the shock of traveling and
coming to live with us all :~)

I second the pics!! :))
What a great Birthday gift! Even if it is to yourself lol. :D

That is brilliant Lucy! What a fab present to yourself! And I second everyone else, pics are a must! :thumbsup: I'm not sure how to do them on a kindle though, I don't know a thing about them, I didn't even know you could go on the Internet with one, I thought they were just for reading ebooks on!

Lol IceMaiden, so did I until Christmas when I was given a Kindle Fire which seems to do everything except cook & wash up :~)
It does take great pics, I just need to work out how to download them to my email account.
Have to see if I can borrow my friend's 6 yr old as children these days are far more computer savvy than I am :~)

Back