Poop question

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guiltyby_design

FuzzButt Lover.
I know the title screams gross. but chloee's poop is kind of gelatinous. could it be where she might be pregnant ? it don't look different in color.:( she doesn't act different or anything.
and also,
we think she is pregnant, and it hasn't been 28 days yet ( i know it takes 35+ days) im just saying. shouldn't her nipples be getting bigger or something or when does this happen

Sounds like it could be a parasite, I would bring her in to the vet asap for a fecal exam. Chinchillas don't show pain or sickness so just because she looks ok does not mean she is. Good luck!

Sounds like it could be a parasite, I would bring her in to the vet asap for a fecal exam. Chinchillas don't show pain or sickness so just because she looks ok does not mean she is. Good luck!

we're in the hedgie section! But yeah hedgies can go downhill fast too.

But when you mean gelatinous, do you mean with mucous. I don't think this is a sing she's pregnant. Are you weightig her to see if she gains weight?

she has gained quite a bit in the past 2 weeks and her poop is kind of like really sticky i guess, is the only way i can think to put it. but thats just when it is fresh.

Latest posts

Back